The FDATA Global Open Banking Summit 2018 will take place on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th December 2018.
This year’s venue is Edinburgh, with the conference taking place at the University of Edinburgh’s McEwan Hall, and the inaugural FDATA Awards Dinner taking place in the National Museum of Scotland.
The venues are a short walk from one another, and there are many hotels in the immediate vicinity (we will provide a full list in due course).
The venues, in Edinburgh’s historic centre, are:
- a 10 minute short walk from Waverley railway station
- a 15 minute walk from the Princes Street tram stop (the tram is 30 minutes from Edinburgh Airport)
- a 30 minute taxi journey from Edinburgh Airport
- 1 minute walk: Hotel du Vin & Bistro
- 3 minute walk: Ten Hill Place Hotel
- 5 minute walk: Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge
- 5 minute walk: Residence Inn by Marriott
- 5 minute walk: KM Central, Richmond Place (quote EVENT for 15% discount)
- 5 minute walk: Richmond Place, Richmond Place (quote EVENT for 15% discount)
- 10 minute walk: Masson House Hotel and Bistro, Pollock Halls Campus (quote EVENT for 15% discount)